Cutting Edge Compassionate Cancer Care
The CyberKnife® Robotic RadioSurgery System is one of the safest and most advanced methods for treating certain types of both cancerous and non-cancerous tumors anywhere in the body, including the head, spine, lung, prostate, liver and pancreas. By splitting up (fractionating) tiny beams of radiation, the CyberKnife reduces the exposure to healthy tissues, focusing only on the cancer cells. Read More
- Colorado CyberKnife is proud to be a VA Insurance Provider
- We are a Radio Surgery Center of Excellence in Denver Colorado
- We Offer Non-Invasive & Painless Treatment for Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Trigeminal Neuralgia Facial Pain, Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer, and more…
- Our Clinicians at Colorado CyberKnife bring 1,000+ Prostate CyberKnife RadioSurgery cases of experience to our patients, making us among the most accomplished programs in the nation and the most experienced here in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region.
- We’ve performed 5,000+ Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) cases since 2003… Read the latest, long-term independent study here
- Colorado CyberKnife has the experience only gained dating back to the 7th CyberKnife program in the world (as of December 2010 more than 100,000 patients have been treated worldwide by the CyberKnife System)
- What makes us different than other treatment centers? We use the InTempo Adaptive Image Guided Robotic System (read more)
- Our Board Certified & Fellowship Trained Team of Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, Certified Medical Dosimetrist, and Radiation Therapists bring collective experience of 10 CyberKnife programs including from Stanford University (1st program where technology was invented)
- Located 20 minutes from Denver International Airport
- Members of ASTRO – American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) & The Association of Freestanding Radiation Oncology Centers (AFROC)
- We accept all major forms of Health Insurance and are an in-network contract provider of ALL of Medicare’s 15 Regions, Aetna, United, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, and many others…
Colorado CyberKnife Success Stories
At Colorado CyberKnife, we’re giving patients new reasons for hope in their fight against cancer. To begin with, Colorado CyberKnife creates cancer treatment options that previously didn’t exist. For tumors considered medically inoperable and patients who are ineligible for surgery or chemotherapy, CyberKnife stereotactic radio surgery can serve as an outstanding alternative.
Colorado CyberKnife + TomoTherapy = Cancer Treatment Revolution