Colorado CyberKnife is an In-Network contracted provider with United Healthcare Including SecureHorizons.
- 1 in 3 seniors now have their Medicare benefits privately administered through the Medicare Advantage program.
- Secure Horizons is United HealthCare’s Medicare Advantage branded offering.
- United HealthCare is the largest health insurance company in the country.
- Colorado CyberKnife can see ALL Medicare Advantage patients.
- So patients co-pays and deductibles and co-insurance amounts are less.
While Original Medicare covers many health care costs and services, it does not cover things like coinsurance, copayments and deductibles.These costs are considered “gaps” in your Medicare coverage, because you typically have to pay for them yourself.
To help you cover these gaps, you may consider purchasing a SecureHorizons Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Insurance plan.
In order to expedite your treatment, we offer our secure intake forms online. This allows us to gather your medical records and images now so we may begin treatment sooner.
If you would like to speak with one of our Oncology Specialists, please contact Colorado CyberKnife today.