Colorado Cyberknife is one of a few facilities in the world to offer the latest non-invasive radiation treatment, with the next-generation Cyberknife VSI unit, which brings revolutionary advantages to our patients. We also boast the region’s leading radiosurgery doctors. The CyberKnife VSI System may be used for procedures ranging from world-class Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) to Robotic Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT). The VSI system allows our center to broaden the range of non-invasive treatment options we offer, which allows our patients to have minimal to no side effects or recovery time compared to patients who may receive treatment with other radiotherapy or radiosurgery options.
Treatment with Cyberknife VSI (SBRT or SRS treatment) is typically performed in as little as one to five sessions, compared to 30-40 sessions with other radiotherapy options. Cyberknife’s IMRT treatment typically involves more treatment sessions, however, still significantly fewer sessions compared to other radiotherapy options and radiosurgery machines. Another advantage our facility offers is to allow easy treatment for patients who have mobility issues, such as patients in wheel chairs or who weigh up to 500 lbs, through our proprietary RoboCouch – which allows patients to easily get into the treatment position and no additional adjustments are needed throughout treatment. Learn more about the RoboCouch benefits.
Creekside Cancer Care
Colorado CyberKnife co-located with Colorado TomoTherapy
120 Old Laramie Trail East
Lafayette, CO 80026-7012
Fill out this confidential form and we’ll reply as soon as possible:
How to Choose a Radiation Therapy Treatment Facility
The process of finding a treatment facility and finding an oncologist (a doctor who specializes in treating cancer) are usually closely linked. Some people first identify an oncologist and then choose a treatment facility based on where that doctor practices. Others identify a facility that specializes in the type of cancer they have been diagnosed with and then find a doctor who is on staff at that facility. The staff at the chosen treatment facility, including nurses, physician assistants, social workers, and technicians, will become part of your health care team, which will be led by your oncologist. Learn more about choosing a doctor.
Here are some factors to consider before choosing a cancer treatment facility:
Are the imaging and treatment machines employing state-of-the-art equipment and software?
- Colorado CyberKnife is one of a few facilities in the world to offer the latest non-invasive radiation treatment with the next-generation CyberKnife VSI unit, which brings revolutionary advantages to our patients. Learn more
How much experience does the facility have in treating your type of cancer, and how successful has it been with those treatments?
- With more than 45 years of total experience in the field of radiation oncology and more than 4,000 CyberKnife cases, Colorado CyberKnife has one of the most experienced teams in the world. Meet about our Medical Professionals
How close is the facility to your home or office?
- Location is an important factor in choosing a treatment facility, but not as important as making sure you’re receiving the best possible treatment for your disease. Colorado CyberKnife is centrally located in the Front Range region of Denver, Colorado in order to be easily accessible to the greatest number of patients. Learn more
If you’ll be traveling a long distance to get treatment, does the facility offer a place for you and your family to stay? Is it close to airports, hotels, and restaurants?
- We are setting the standard for compassionate care. Colorado CyberKnife offers many services that make getting to our treatment center as easy, stress-free and affordable as possible including our exclusive Compassionate Care Program. For certain patients, we can provide airfare, lodging & a rental car, free of cost to the patient. Learn more
Cost & Insurance
Does accept my private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid? What is my out-of-pocket cost for treatment?
- Colorado CyberKnife accepts all major forms of health insurance including:
Click Each Link For More Information
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cover Colorado
- Humana (Including Gold Choice)
- Kaiser Medicare and Kaiser Medicare Advantage
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- United Healthcare (Including Secure Horizons Medicare Advantage)
- VA – Vereran’s Affairs
- WellPoint / Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- And many other insurance carriers…
For those who need treatment but do not have insurance, we offer affordable Self-Pay / Cash-Pay Rates and will work with you on a unique plan to fit any budget. We believe everyone has the right to health and have never sent a patient to collections.
As a Non-Hospital Center of Excellence, we have pioneered payment reform, focusing on compassionate, cutting edge cancer treatment in a lower-cost setting. Using the best technology today minus the exorbitant hospital billing racket. Learn more